The Second International Slope Stability in Mining Conference will be held in Perth, Western Australia, 26-28 October 2021.
The hybrid event format will allow for participation either in-person, or online from anywhere in the world.
Click to view the event flyer.
- Slope optimisation
- Application of three-dimensional limit equilibrium methods
- Structural data gathering and interpretation
- Slope monitoring and its interpretation
- Risk management and operational safety
- Slope stability in weak rocks and rock dumps
- Constructing geotechnical models
- Groundwater management, dewatering and depressurisation
- Bench design and implementation
- Case studies
- Rockfall and runout